5861 S. Kyrene Rd. #11, Tempe AZ 85283 480-478-2934
|Yoga Mastery Program
Yoga Sutra 1.1 ~ Atha Yoganushasanam
" Now, the instructions of Yoga."
|Set your practice apart.
Develop a deeper understanding of human anatomy and the physiology of flexibility training, muscles mechanics. A holistic approach to learning anatomy
and functional kinesiology will be used. Expanding the knowledge of both the gross and the subtle body as taught in Yoga.
Planes of Motion
Physiology of Stretching and Muscle Contraction
Stress Response to the Systems of the Body
The Bhagavad Gita
Hatha Yoga Pradipika
The Vedas & Upanishads
Ashtanga (The Eight Limbs)
3. Yoga for Wellness, Kraftstow
4. Light on Yoga, BKS Iyengar
5. Yoga Anatomy, Leslie Kaminoff (Second Edition)
8. The Bhagavad Gita, translation by Eknath Eswaran
9. Hatha Yoga Pradipika: Classic Guide for the Advanced Practice of Hatha Yoga, Yogi Swatmarama (any translation)
2. Ten Journal Entries (electronically submitted, you will be given topics or statements to reflect upon in your entries)
3. Class Reflection Sheets.. Three total, must be completed prior to observation of classes.
4. Study Guide Completion: Total (These will be the basis for the Philosophy Take Home Final Exam)
*At least one observation must be at Hegel Yoga. Teacher signature required from any observations by the observed teacher.
8. Complete the in class written anatomy exam. (Pass/Fail required with >74%) Can be repeated until the 75% is reached.
within your family or community that applies or demonstrates one of the Eight Limbs of Yoga in a service project of your choice. You will have clear
guidelines and assistance along the way. This can be done with a partners in the program or individually. A summary of your project with pictures
to document will be due on the final class. Yoga means to "yoke" or "to unite". The goal of this assignment will help you to take the knowledge
learned in the program and "unite" with your community in a creative format of your choice.
200.00 Deposit is Non Refundable
100% Refund Minus Deposit Prior to Program Start Date.
75% Refund 1-15 Days of Program Start Date
50% Refund 16-21 Days of Program Start Date
25% Refund 22-29 Days of Program Start Date
No Refund 30 Days or More From Program Start Date
Repeating the program or a portion of the program is allowed one time at no extra charge; unlimited yoga not included if repeating any portion of the
program. Anatomy exam may be retaken until the required 75% passing grade is achieved.
Certificate of Completion is awarded at the end of the program is all requirements have been met.